GBCCfamily's Fundamental Beliefs:
- We Believe that The Bible is true, inspired by God and is perfect therefore, it has the power to change lives. (1 Timothy 3:16)
- We believe that God is the creator and sustainer of all life. (Genesis 1)
- We believe that Jesus is the way the truth and the life. Salvation is only through Jesus Christ. (John 14:6)
- We believe we are saved by grace, through faith, at baptism, to do good works.(Ephesians 2 & Acts 2)
- We believe that the Holy Spirit dwells within Christians and enables them for service(1 Corinthians 12)
- We believe everyone is born once and will die once and will be judged by God so we trust in His grace. (Hebrews 9:11-28)
- We anxiously await for Christ's eventual certain return. (Matthew 24:36, 2 Peter 3:10)
GBCC's Core values :
Our Core Values are sumerised in three things we strive to example in both our church and our community.
We Care, We Share We trust in Prayer
We see the example of the church after Jesus resurrected and we want
be a church like that today.
That first Church really changed their world. We Believe if we follow that example we will change our world.
So we are going to do bible things bible ways.
- In the book Acts in the bible we see the first church Care for each other, so we Care for each other in fellowship and Small Groups.
- The First church Shared with their community. So we Share with others in need through our outreach efforts like The BreadBasket.
- The First church trusted in prayer and sought divine power through prayer. So we believe that our church should be a house of prayer. We work in the ministry of prayer at any opportunity we can and we trust in prayer for everything we do.